Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Mom, as written by Butternut via Rutabaga

Dear Mom,

Can you please get me a mouse (sic)

PS I know that you are afraid of mice, but (Rutabaga) will help me tack (sic) good care of it.

Love, Butternut


***********

Dear Butternut,

What a polite note. I am afraid the only mice you can have right now are the stuffed ones and the pancakes that are named Mickey.

It is not in our budget to have a live mouse as a pet.

We have 4 Kitties, 3 bunnies, & 2 fish. That is 8 pets!!! (oops--mom added wrong on the reply--should be 9 pets!) I think we need to remember to feed those animals first.

Love, Mommy



Commentary: Mommy is not really afraid of mice. But it is sweet that they considered that I might be and wouldn't require me to take care of the mouse.

1 comment:

  1. This is Rhutabaga gramma wishing all her grand veggies and veggie children hello. Hoping everything is well in the the patch. Love, Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete