Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Veggies run amok!

Butternut is in the dryer and Alfalfa Sprout is on the stove...


Thought I'd never share something like that.

Just in case you thought your veggies were crazy, just thought I would share what happens when I don't have my eyes on them for 5 minutes.

No lie!

And to boot, Rutabaga has found her way into the washing machine.

Now, the last I checked in that parenting manual, kids should help with chores. It builds character.

So why is it that appliances are not made pint-sized so that when you need a little help in the laundrymat, the kids don't have to physically enter the appliance to help you?

As for Alfalfa Sprout, maybe we should re-think that parent and me tumbling class at the gymnastics facility.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Good to hear from you! Sounds like you all are doing well.
    I will definitely say hi to my mom for you.

    Blessings,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny!!
    at least i am not alone in the climbing department. Yep- i was signing Cam up for gymnastics and maybe i can save some money and just let him continue climbing at home!
    -ronnie

    ReplyDelete