Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School will begin on MONDAY!

And that is just around the corner. Eeek! (Well it used to be around the corner. It is actually now last week and in posting our summary of the week, I noticed that I never posted it. :)



I have pulled all my unneeded books off of the shelves and 1st and 4th grade books now occupy the space.



I have sharpened all the colored pencils, all the #2 pencils and organized the crayons. Boy did I have a lot of those! All organized with the broken bits removed and me wondering what to do with them.



This past Monday, I attended our homeschool ministry at Calvary Chapel and met some new faces. I also had the good fortune of listening to a friend speak. She is so full of wisdom.



We are ready to hit the books. Though the veggie may have a different opinion come Monday morning. They always look forward to new school work. Until they are in the throngs of that. Motivation is a skill that we are having difficulty learning in our household. But we shall make it a priority this season in the garden!



Time for the veggies to harvest their creativity and talents to tackle a new season of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment