Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life in the Homeschool Lane: Week 2-Monday

I'm beginning to agree with my 9yo. Maybe Math is a very much unnecessary subject. Too bad for her that we will not drop that subject. HAHAHAHA!

Alfalfa Sprout decided that 9 o'clock in the morning was a fine time to fall asleep on the math blocks. Evidently math bores him as well.

Butternut once again is on the never end quest for break time. Is it break time, yet? X1000. (Uh oh--math again!)

By night fall it is time for my monthly Bunko Night. Tonight's theme was My Big Fat Greek Bunko. Yep--we theme all of our bunko nights. We are a group of wild and crazy gals! A huge blast complete with a sing along version of the Mamma Mia! movie! "You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your live. Oo-oo-oooohhh! See that girl! Watch that scene, Dig it the dancing queen!" Oh yes--what a fine way to conclude the school day! Bunko monies this evening were donated to a family in dire need where I live. If you know me and live locally and think you might be able to help this family, please contact me and I will get you in touch with my friend who is coordinating the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment