Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life in the Homeschool Lane: Week 2, Thursday

Rode bikes to Violin Lessons today. That was fun...and hot. Very hot. Sweating hot. No shade hot. Lost my sunglasses and the sun is high-bright-in-the-sky-blinding-me hot. But the kids enjoyed it. I think I will be ready to do that again in about...December?

Contemplating going for my PhD. Nevermind that no College or University offers a doctorate in Mom-ology.

Contenders for my dissertation subject include:

"The Gravitational Pull on Mars As It Relates to Matter on Earth From Child's Hand to Floor"

"'Do I Have To?' IS Translatable Into Each Language on Planet Earth."

"'Is School Done Yet?' How Mere Seconds Seem an Eternity in the Life of a Homeschooled Student And One Math Drill Just About Covers All They Care to Do Academically-Speaking."

"I Just Cleaned the Floor But Yet There is Junk All Over It: A Study in Migratory Habits of the Hannah Montana "Right" Shoe, Ignored Peas, Mancala pieces and Construction Paper in homes with Children old enough to Know Better but Too Young to Get Their Own Place to Trash."

No comments:

Post a Comment